What we do...
Reducing the cost of drug development with efficient & innovative science.
Glauconix Biosciences is a specialty pharma research company that uses an innovative platform technology to reduce the cost of ophthalmic drug development.
Glauconix operates out of its laboratories located at the SUNY Polytechnic Institute-Albany, NY campus. We collaborate with academic and industry partners to help screen, identify and validate the unique MOA of the most effective drug candidates.
Glauconix’s 3D tissue system can reduce the risk of clinical trial failure; saving time, labor and development costs. Early identification and validation of effective compounds or biologics, allows partners to confidently enter clinical trial.
KEY FEATURES OF OUR PROPRIETARY 3D TISSUE SYSTEM:
- Innovative ex vivo-like human tissue screening platform
- High-throughput bio-mimetic perfusion system that provides physiologically relevant data (intraocular pressure/outflow facility)
- Compatible with in vitro bioanalyses (ELISA, qPCR, western blot, etc)
Benefits to using our services:
- Reducing R&D expenditure
- Characterization and validation of drug candidates in species and disease relevant models
- Increased confidence in clinical trial success